- Karen Lamb
You will be redirected to my business page multiplyingtalents.com to complete your service plan.
Click on the Find our more link to be directed to the 1-on-1 page.
Register for Live- Zoom classes
Grant Writing Master Class
Certified 501c3 Consultant
Teresa Bufford is a Pastor in South Carolina and took the course to help her church, other pastors and nonprofits.
Elizabeth has a Masters in Nonprofit Management from University of Central Florida. She took a One-on-One class during Covid to add to her skill set and offer more services to her clients.
William took the course in 2016 as Certified Nonprofit 501c3 Consultant and he continues to serve in multiple areas.
My calendar is filling up, and I want you to get one of the last spots on it!
Here's how your session works:
1. Grant search & evaluation: I'll help you find the best grants for your nonprofit using our paid grants database. Then I'll teach you how to determine which ones you should apply for based on your likelihood of success. After our session, I'll send you a list of opportunities we found during the session.
2. Grant strategy: I'll help you figure out what your organization needs to do to get grant ready. After our session, I'll send you your strategy notes.
3. Grant drafting, revision, and editing. Have a grant opportunity you're ready to apply for? We'll work on it together, and I'll teach you how I write winning grants. After our session, I'll send you the document with comments and revisions from the session.
4. Nonprofit Development: You just started your nonprofit or need some direction? Feeling stuck? I will help you navigate the nonprofit world and make sure you are maintaining and growing with ideas to get you back on track. I will record all sessions and you will have the video to look back over after the meeting(s).
These are live Zoom sessions in which I both teach you how to do what I do and leave you with a tangible product that you can take away and use immediately.
Still have questions?
See if you can find your answer here.
1. What's the cost?
$200 for 1 hour
$526 for 3 hours
$950 for 5 hours
(The price per hour decreases the more hours you order.)
2. Can we work on anything we want during that time?Anything nonprofit 501c3 and grant related!3. Can you write an entire grant for me? Yes. Keep in mind that every grant takes a different amount of time to complete. If you want an estimate for how many hours your grant will take to complete, you can send me a link to the grant opportunity and any written materials you already have. If you need to schedule more than 5 hours, we'll let you know.
4. I don't have time to do live sessions together. Can you just do the grant search or grant writing for me without me being there? Absolutely. We only require one 30-minute kickoff meeting to learn about your needs and program. Then we can go do the work on our own and get the final product back to you when we're done. The option for the live component over Zoom is for your educational purposes only.
5. I have a large grant project or multiple grants that I want to work on with you. Can we do that?Yes. When we first start with a new client, we always start with either 1, 3, or 5 hours together. If working together is a good fit, then we can schedule larger projects or monthly retainers together (a 3-month commitment). So if you want to work with us, you can start by booking an hourly session with us.
6. I have a grant due soon. Can you help me finish it? Possibly. If you have a grant due the same week you are ordering with us, please email us at email@example.com first to make sure we have time in our schedule that week.
7. I can't afford the 1-on-1 coaching. What do I do?
I created Grant Writing Tools Course so students can DIY their grant writing, grant searches, and grant strategy.
This is the cheapest way to get started with grants if you can't pay a grant writer.8. I need guidance on my Nonprofit- can we just discuss that?
Of course we can discuss anything you would like, and we can also have your board of directors present.
Ready to get on our calendar?
Whether you choose to work 1-on-1 with me or join our course,
I look forward to serving you!
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
We have been a document preparation company since 1999. We are not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
Copyright © 2020 Aretha Simons, M.Ed. - All Rights Reserved.